How others have improved profitability and reduced risks?
N-Series NTB triple balers are used to compact all types of metal scrap into high density bales. They meet the requirements of steel making plants and foundries. NTB triple balers offer high performance processing of aluminum, copper, as well as ferrous and stainless materials.
Easy operation and low maintenance
N-Series NTB triple balers are suitable for industrial production plants, automotive stamping facilities and recycling scrap yards processing ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Manual, semi-automatic and fully-automatic operation
- Precise positioning of the compression rams by means of linear sensors
- Minimized wear ensured by lubrication system in the compression chamber
- Balers can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Interface through intuitive touch screen providing easy access to production parameters and operational data
- Diagnostics via ethernet router or phone modem
Durability and efficiency
Expert engineering, advanced manufacturing and quality components ensure long-term operation.
- Robust Design
- Pre-tensioned bale chamber
- V-shaped shear blade
- Grooved floor and sidewall liners
- High wear-resistant replaceable liners
- Preformed high-pressure tubing
- Metso technicians available globally
- Spare parts inventory
Excellent production rates are achieved by a combination of designs and controls.
- Fully-guided compression rams
- Large chargebox volume
- Baler mounted hydraulic control manifold for superior performance
- Remote control
- Improved cycle times through high efficiency hydraulic design
- Advanced Global Design – Local Parts & Support
- Material is fed into charge-box
- First compression compactor extends and shears off any oversize material
- Second compression compactor extends sizing the bale vertically
- Third compression compactor extends forming the bale after which the pressure is relieved
- Eject door then opens and bale is ejected
N-Series NTB triple balers' technical specifications
Parts and services for metal balers
Metso offers a wide range of spare and wear parts for Lindemann™ and N-Series mbalers.
- Lindemann™ EtaPress™ baler parts
- N-Series NLB lid-style baler parts
- N-Series NTB triple baler parts
Over the years, wear and ageing causes internal leakages resulting in possible machine failures. With Metso’s inspections and maintenance planning services you can avoid unpleasant surprises and keep the machines in top shape. In addition to inspections, we also offer repair, refurbishment, and troubleshooting services.
Metso is your partner in enhancing equipment performance through the best practices. The performance services offering covers for example equipment upgrades and remote controlling, as well as useful tools such as autopilot, dust suppression, and condition analysis and reporting systems.
Project and engineering services
We assist with professional support right from the beginning of the plant life-cycle, during improvement investments, and in modernization or relocation projects.
A knowledgeable and well-trained workforce is vital to ensure optimum equipment operational skills. Training brings enhanced employee motivation and higher productivity through better utilization of all Metso metal recycling equipment features. This supports proper installation, start-up, operation, and maintenance of equipment, as well as improved knowledge of product-related safety and environmental issues.
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.